Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The start of our Parker Family Blog

Friends & Family,
Hi everyone! We had a blog right after B and I got married and now with Pierce, it seems to be a good idea to try it again. I've been trying to keep everyone in the loop, as far as pictures go, but it's awful time consuming and I think I probably miss quite a few people.
So...I'm going to copy my pal (I really call her something else, but it's not kid-friendly), Kerry and see how this works. I love how she posts and all her friends and family can check the blog at their convenience. Hers is really cute and even though she lives 2 minutes away, I still check her blog because it's too cool.
We pray this finds you all well and please be patient as I try to get this up and running!
Much love and God bless,
Ali & Boys

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Alli! So good to see you on here. Look forward to reading your blog to keep up with you. Pierce is beautiful! Hope to see you soon, take care! (cousin Lara)