Monday, September 29, 2008

Pepe Le Pew

Today I was asked what Pierce is going to be for Halloween. He didn't have much say in the costume, as Gigi bought costumes LAST year, after learning I was pregnant. Because we knew we weren't going to find out what we were having, she decided to buy for both a boy and a girl, just to make sure she had it covered. SO, when on sale...buy, buy, buy!! But, I did need to try it on him to see if it fits and, low & behold, it does fit & he was rockin' it like the cute little stinker, I mean skunk, that he is going to be (minus the green striped onesie)! Because he's so darn cute, I thought I'd post a couple preview pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bleil Family said...

Oh MY!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I guess I have to find something for Anna now so that when she's 10 she doesn't feel like I was a slacker on her first Halloween...