Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey, Mikey...He Likes It

I'm a little behind on posting about Pierce's milestones...SO, here are some pics of Pierce after his first taste of cereal. He wasn't too sure at first, but he's getting the hang of what to do with that silly spoon! I know it looks like he wore more than he ate, but he really does like it! He's moved on to carrots & is looking forward to enjoying some squash or sweet potatoes later this week.





This hat is still a little too big, but we thought we'd try it on anyway. God Bless the U.S.A.!




The Peanut onesie was a gift to Pierce from B's high school friend. I loved the pic, so I thought I'd add it to the mix!

And, when I'm not tending to Pierce, Waggz still finds some time to hang with me on the couch...and on my keyboard! Gotta love a dog who thinks he's been replaced! :)

No comments: