Monday, February 16, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My!

Happy belated Valentine's Day to you! I had a great day with my two favorite guys and just really enjoyed having not one, but TWO Valentines this year. The past week or so, we've made a couple trips to the zoo. Pierce seems to enjoy it, but I'm not really sure how much he can actually see...he may just enjoy being outside for all I know.
Anyway, one day we went with Kathy and Rock and it seemed like all the babies were outside.
We even got to see a daddy monkey trying to teach his baby to climb the fence. The little one wasn't so sure and eventually reached for his dad (and safety) and was then rescued by his momma.
The baby elephant was so close to us, we could see the whites of her eyes...so cute!!!
(For some reason I can't upload those pics...so sorry!)
I'm also including a pic of Pierce with our friend, (Bitter) Bob who came to Montgomery last week. We went over to the Bleils for dinner and had a great time catching up!
Here's Brandon with Anna & Pierce...and some other random shots of Piercey. Happy Presidents Day!

I've been slacking a little bit on our birth announcements...congrats to Brent & Amanda (and big brother, Burke) on the arrival of Lana Nicole on 20 Jan. She weighed in at 6 lbs 7 oz and was 18 inches long. And, on 26 Jan, Rollo & Dallis welcomed Gabriel Augustus. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. We are so excited for you!! We look forward to many more babies in the upcoming months!!

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

I agree, two valentines is so much better then one!! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Love ya guys!