Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adios, Montgomery!

Please forgive me for being so slow with the blog, but we're a work in progress! Here are some pics from our last few weeks in Montgomery.


Our friends, Jea, Ken & Jake drove through AL to see us for an evening, before heading back to Shreveport. Brandon was having a grand 'ole time reading to the boys!! Pierce & Jake had lots of fun playing together.

These pics are before the Grad Ball that B & I attended. It was so nice to get dressed up in something other than a t-shirt and shorts! :)

Ms Cle came to visit for Brandon's graduation. Little did we know that we would be packing and moving that week when she initially bought her ticket, SO....it worked out perfectly, as she was a tremendous help to us!!

Here I am with some of my pals. I sure will miss them, that's for sure!

These are just some cute pics B took of Piercey.

Piercey decided to play some ball with his Daddy. I played basketball for a long time and I gotta say, I'm not sure I've ever seen this first move before...

Grams took Pierce outside to play in the rain. They discovered...WORMS!! :) AND, maybe even a little dirt!

These are of Pierce prior to his first hair cut...bye bye curls!! My hair stylist, Steve, was awesome when we took Pierce to get his hair cut. He was patient and did a fantastic job!

Pierce saying good-bye to his pal, Sadie Bug...and sporting his new hair cut!

We tried to take a few pics of Anna, Piercey, & Sarah, but it just didn't work out. However, the third pic cracks me up every time I see it! Hilarious.

We finally made it to Shreveport and we got to see quite a few of our friends...in a very short amount of time. Here's a pic of Pierce when he met Mariya and Dmitry. He LOVED playing with them and we couldn't believe how much they've grown! What awesome kids they are!

The night before we left, we had dinner at the Weisners. It was great to see them and to meet baby Lana. What a sweetheart! The Theis' were also there...always wonderful to hang out with old friends. We miss you guys!

No comments: