Thursday, September 24, 2009

Around The House

Here are a few pics of us around the house. Pierce was all about his tricycle (which is still a little big for him) & playing ball with us in the yard! So, he did end up in the mulch every now and again....it's all good!
Can I get a little help, please?
Are these not the cutest pics of a dad & his son playing chase together?!
Pierce was very intrigued by the grass, the hose, the mulch, etc.
How fine is my husband??!! Man...I am one lucky girl!
We bought Pierce his first bat & tee. At first he held the bat, like he was callin' for the fence...hilarious. He eventually hit the ball, but it was more of a chop than a swing. We'll keep workin' on it! Don't worry, though, the Phillies will be callin' in the near future!
I have no idea, but I love it!
A little sugar for Momma...

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

I can not believe how big Pierce is getting. So beyond cute!! Lol.. that is Kennedy's new favorite game as well.. chase!! Its cute except for when your trying to run out the door in morning to go to work and she wants to go the other way!! :)