Thursday, December 9, 2010

Congratulations!

So, as Christmas seems to be sneaking up on me, I seem to have forgotten my blog...again. Anyway, we had a very nice Thanksgiving and spent it with our friends (The Bartels Fam & the Haynes Fam). Ma came to visit the day before, so she was here too. Good times!

On a sad note, my Pappy Giordano passed away on 21 Nov. I flew home on Black Friday, for the viewing and stayed for the funeral on Saturday, then returned to Omaha on Saturday night. I'm so thankful I was able to be there to celebrate his life!

Also, big news is that Brandon pinned on Lt Col! We're so excited for him and so very, very proud. B's mom, my mom, his brother, cousin, & aunt were all here for the ceremony. It was wonderful. This was the first time either one of us had ever seen the other promoted. So after almost 10 years of being together, we FINALLY got to be together for a promotion. :)

No comments: