Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Ella Grace!

Ella's real birthday was spent being driven around by Pierce in the Jeep. The second pic cracks me up b/c EVERY time she's in the Jeep, she immediately starts messing with the radio.
Happy Valentine's Day!
We had Ella's party on Sunday, the 13th of Feb. We had good food, good friends,a good time...what more could a 1-year-old ask for?
Ella started her party by stalking everyone's plates...
Happy Birthday, sweet Ella!!
Let the cake fun begin!

And, of course, the kids loved these blow thingers...
What's up, Wes?
We spent the day at the Omaha Children's Museum. Jea, Jake, & Wes joined us. The kids had a great time!!
Pierce doin' a little golfin' in The Big Backyard
Jea & Wes....I love his expression!
No one could pass up the carousel :)
I asked Pierce to sit by his Poppy so I could take a picture...and, this is what I got! Love him :)
As always, the balls were a huge hit!

No comments: