Friday, December 21, 2012

Come On Ring Those Bells!



                       
           
If I'm being completely honest, this video (in two parts because it's too big for just one) is my very favorite and EVERY time I watch it, I find something new to smile, laugh, or cry about.  Pierce's face and the smile that I've never seen before is the first thing that always makes me laugh, as does the little girl to his left.  He knows every move, every sway, every word (although he's a little challenged in the rhythm department, I have to admit).  I love that he absolutely LOVES to sing loudly for the Lord.  I love that his innocence keeps him from being embarrassed about singing WAY louder than any of the other kids and that he doesn't care if anyone else sways, he's gonna sway because that's what he's supposed to do.  I absolutely love it!  And him!  And, the lessons that he continues to teach us.  If only we would all sing so loudly for the Lord, without caring what others around us may think, because He is worthy to be praised!!  Happy Birthday, Jesus! 

No comments: