Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Again, it's been awhile since I've blogged, but that's not because I haven't thought about it...I simply haven't sat down to DO it! We had a very nice Thanksgiving, with wonderful company and fellowship. The Bartels fam, Haynes, & Regi came over to celebrate with us. It was a great time with lots of food, plenty of wine, and a little catching up. I didn't take any pics, but maybe Anne will send a few to me, if I ask her nicely.
On Friday, we took Pierce to the Children's Museum and he had a ball!! He was EVERYWHERE!! Thank goodness B was with us, as I don't know how I would've handled chasing him all by myself...and I do mean CHASING! Later that day, we went to the park. It was beautiful here all weekend. We even saw temps into the 60's!

We decided to decorate the front of the house for Christmas. I must admit, my plan came out just as I had envisioned and I love it! All 3 of us "helped" & if you look closely, you can Piercey standing on the ladder with B...too funny!!
Pierce picked out the candy canes and he loves to "check" them to make sure they're in the ground, as he walks past them. We haven't done any decorating inside, but all in due time. My growing belly only allows for so much activity, ya know?
Pierce continues to grow and bring us much joy! I can't believe how big/grown up he looks in this pictures! Where did my baby boy go??!!
Enjoy the pics and we pray this finds you well. We have so much to be thankful for....

3 comments:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Ali, your house looks so beautiful and festive. I can not believe how big Pierce is getting. He is beyond too cute!
Love you all.

marlarae said...

Hi Ali Brandon and Pierce!! Oh my, I was so excited to get your Christmas letter and read your blog. You both look great and Pierce is absolutely adorable. What an exciting year you have had and a new baby on the way!! WOW!! My biggest news is that we became grandparents! Our daughter Alison was married July 12,2007 and she and Jason blessed us with our grandson Grayson Parker Steele on Oct. 27. He is adorable and being a Grandma is the best thing EVER! Merry Christmas!! Marla Rae

Lara said...

Ali, I cannot believe how big Pierce is getting, such a little boy now! The decorations are beautiful, love reading your blog.