Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Don't Even Know What To Say...

Wow. To say it's been a long time since I've blogged, CLEARLY is an understatement. I have so many pics from this summer, but I have to be honest, I just don't have the patience to go through them all and post them. SO, I've decided just to let everyone know we had a great summer in Norfolk, we loved visiting everyone, and we're also thankful to be home again. I will start posting pics starting now. Well...whenever I upload them, that is.

We pray this finds everyone doing well. We're excited that fall is upon us. Pierce is back in school, started potty training last week, and is a complete riot. I have no idea where he comes up with most of what he says, but that kid just cracks me up! Ella, too, is growing like a weed. She just started low crawling and is loving being able to "get to" anything she wants! She doesn't have any teeth, yet, which is fine with me...there's just something about a gummy smile :) We thank God for these wonderful blessings He's given to us to raise & be part of their lives. We couldn't ask for more. God is good all the time!

No comments: